Alltech Engineering Corp is an Industrial Contractor located in Mendota Heights, MN. We have been in business since 1973 and employ a dedicated team of long-term employees.
Alltech is looking for a full-time reliable employee for the important role of processing our weekly payroll. This position requires confidentiality, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to work regular days/hours (especially Monday through Wednesday, at year-end, and other times of the year as needed to process manual layoff checks).
Qualified candidates will possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of payroll processing experience
- Union/Construction payroll experience is strongly preferred
- Experience resolving complex payroll tasks
- Job costing experience is preferred
- Excel experience is required
- ADP Workforce Now experience is preferred
- Multi-state payroll experience is beneficial
- Sage experience is beneficial
- High School Diploma or GED required (additional education is beneficial)
- Must be detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication & organizational skills
- Must work regular days/hours (especially Monday through Wednesday)
- Must be able to work occasional overtime if necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
This position will process a high-volume, variable weekly union payroll for anywhere from 60 to 120 employees, and 40 to 60 different projects in Minnesota and across the country. Responsibilities also include calculating & processing manual layoff checks as needed, calculating weekly garnishments, calculating subsistence pay, submitting certified payrolls, and other payroll-related projects as necessary.
Alltech offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including health insurance, Flexible Benefit Plan, 401(k), life & disability insurance, long-term care insurance, and vacation and holiday pay.
Alltech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified minorities, women, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that attaching a resume below is required in addition to completing the form in order to submit an application for this position.