Equipment Shop Assistant
Alltech is seeking an Equipment Shop Assistant to assist with day-to-day activities in our Equipment Shop, supporting our Millwrights by providing tools and equipment needed for use on their jobs in the field.
- Salary Range: $20 – $26 per hour (Depending on Qualifications)
- Job Type: Full-time – Monday thru Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm (Must be able to work overtime as needed)
- Location: Mendota Heights, MN
- Must be at least 21 years old (Required)
- High School diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Ability to obtain a DOT card
- Familiar with the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul area)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Previous driving experience, material handling, Class A or B License (Preferred)
- Ability to run a fork lift
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Staff the Tool Room to check equipment in/out
- Keep accurate logs of incoming and outgoing equipment
- Assist with loading and unloading equipment
- Receive deliveries
- Pull and stage equipment for delivery to jobsites
- Organize the Shop and Yard
- Clean, wash, inspect, and perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment
- Assist with deliveries of equipment and materials to our jobsites
- Other tasks as assigned by the Tool & Equipment Manager
Alltech offers a competitive compensation package, including health care, 401(k), and other benefits.
Please note that attaching a resume below is required in addition to completing the form in order to submit an application for this position.
Alltech Engineering Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer